Friday, November 2, 2012

Dream

The most prominent part was at the end sitting in a classroom at the end of the hallway.  At the end, I was hanging off the rail or maybe on a ramp.  It was a gathering about band.  I think it was 5.  My mom and grandma were there with my little brother.  I said you didn't call me.  I was allowed to leave.  The girl in charge, who was tall, not thin, and had long, dark, slightly wavy, more slick hair said I could go.  The next meeting was 7-9 on Saturday.  Band would be 1-4 Monday-Thursday.  After I decided, she said who wants to do flute or oboe?  I said I just thought of the same thing and told her how I couldn't play oboe.

Before, I was in the classroom of a junior high English teacher.  I left.  There was a girl who did gymnastics then cheerleading and eventually quit gymnastics who took a Coke whe I was trying to get water.  There were 3 big buttons.  I saw her again later.  I told someone I was the top gymnast, at 8, but I wasn't on a team.  I was thinking of engulfing my English assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*