Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dream

The most important part of my dream was at the end.  I was sitting in the audience in some cheap, nice chairs.  I was sitting next to Orla Fallon.  We saw a redhead who looked kinda like me and noticed that the brunettes had darker skin.  She crossed her leg over in front of my legs to protect me, and it felt good..  I don't remember how, but I went over and cuddld her and gave her a hug.  The seats were separated.  She put her arm around me, though it was discreet.  Actually, I was hugging her for a long time, and it felt good..  She was a lot bigger than me and pregnant, and she is.  I put my leg around her.  It wasn't anything weird.  I was just hugging her!  I don't know why her.  So, I did that for a long time.  I felt good when I woke up.  So, anyway, she had me lie in front of her, which is not something I would do in a more random, casual way, with anyone...  I had kept being happy sorta feeling for her baby but not groping.  Anyway, when I had the feeling I was lying on top of a person with a big belly ... but it didn't feel like her.  It wasn't very stimulated nor anything.

I had said I wanted to go to choir so I could give my director a hug.  I didn't need to give her a hug long.

I was watching a Peanuts play.  I knew a Christmas song a the beginning.  I was at my old school, and there was a girl there with white hair from L.A.

So, also, the person I was hugging had like a big square of number and terms and a machine around her neck keeping track of what was going on.

I was in a bathroom earlier.  I didn't realize there were many stalls to wash and don't know why there was one stall of a shower to rinse off after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*