Sunday, November 4, 2012

STOP!

My dad won't stop acting sorta snappish on the side to me.  He keeps rubbing in things.  He thinks he is justified to do this to me, and this is not done to others, in this way.  He's sorta stupid and does things like a regiment, like he'll fall apart if he isn't perfect and he isn't.  He gets mad at me for having an esteem and confidence.  Like, things are okay, and then he changes and keeps changing.

Also, he's shit.  He thinks suddenly he's all that and that I have to be as bad as him while everyone else's kids are open to opportunity.  He thinks he's better than attractive guys, but to others he'll still make them feel like things are okay.

I can't stand him.  I was just inquiring on him that one day.  He doesn't give a shit bout me.  Now, he's sorta shitting on about it, tagging onto that he doesn't want me to talk about feelings to him that aren't gay nor philosophical.

JUST STOP!  I don't deserve to be treated like being punished and can't reach anyone about how I'm being affected all the time, like I can't control myself.

SOMEONE STOP HIM!  He gets mad if I treat him how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*