Sunday, November 4, 2012

How to Succeed Without Really Trying

I couldn't succeed in school because the freshman dorm was in the only ideal location!  Yes, there was this one dorm right next to it I was in, but I kept hearing strange noises.  I got called down to the police but was let go.  I was screaming.  They came in the other dorm, too, before, the first part of my 2nd year.  This was an extra hurricane semester, where I went down to the police.  Actually, I was alone that semester in a 2-room dorm.  :0  The next one was next to the music building on the road, nice, St. Charles road, across the park across the zoo where I'd go for exercise.. and I went home soon after.. but the building had the oldest elevator and was broke.. the Jesuits used to stay there.. I picked a dorm on the top corner by the road!  :0  4 stories I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*