Sunday, November 4, 2012

STOP!

People want me to "admit" what's going on.

My dad's been acting funnily around me.  I'm not sure why.  However, when I do something, I get like a switch in how my parents act, as though they're someone else.  I don't know how to say it!  Every time something good happens to me or something different, they ruin my life.  I told them to stop, but they just keep killing me.

My dad has never like approached me and not had a distance, like it mattered.

They even threatened to call the police, and I'm really tired and they will just take me.  I can't sleep there.

They keep getting mad at me for not doing things a certain way from the start.  However, my life isn't set up like others's were, and I can't do just that.

I guess people went and decided to feel good and not get attention and to give me it and ruin my life at the same time.

Also, my parents decided to go for a walk for the first time with the dog.

I've been getting really inappropriate feelings from people like Ellen DeGeneres, my dad, Tim Burton, Helena Bonham Carter, Johnny Depp, just anyone.

I notice that I have to do anything that's cute, too.  Like, if I don't do it, people will act like I'm being mean because I'm not being submissive like other people my age.  They bark at me like Hell!  It's all because I thought someone wanted me to call them the n word.

So, my problem is if I call someone about my dad, they'll take me instead.  Also, I need the money and want to know why his relationship to me is given in ruined.

Also, people like Helena Bonham Carter have been testing me.  They've been like debunking my logic.

I think that some people have a fetish with me about YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*