Sunday, November 4, 2012

Dream

The big part of my dream was sitting outside at my old school.  There was one point I was walking a distance back round to the bathroom, and I noticed the cars at first were mean but then didn't keep it up and in a way I felt strong.

I was in like a blow up bed under the covers and imagined my choir director was hugging me.  The difference between my dad's and mom's ages is just a little younger than her and my aunt, who is a little older but not much.  However, my dad is older.  Anyway, I felt totally cared for, not like weird, though I also like Ellen DeGeneres.  I'm not sure what's going on... but I thought of something else...

It's interesting that happened.  I noticed I'm wearing shorts and think my hips are wider unless it's also fat, wonder if that's why my butt feels stimulated.

I ran into the music teacher's daughter in the bathroom.

Also, my old boyfriend lay on me, and the girl with the white hair noticed.  I had this friend in the place I lived before that.  The old school was the one in the nation's oldest city, in Northeastern Florida.  I was talking to the music teacher's daughter, about like I know in the end like well to someone new, an adult, about how there were lots of stalls.  She was caring for me and my needs, seemed like an olde adult, someone I supposedly knew.

So, yes, I was feeling a lot with this person.  It reminded me a little of my old choir director but also how Ellen DeGeneres has been acting.  Also, my dad had brought reminiscence.

Other things...?  I ran into my old friend.  We were outside awhile.  I forget what else I was gonna say.

So yea, this person had longer legs and bigger arms and a big torso.  I'm not sure who it really was.  It was sorta long winded.  I liked wrapping my arms around this person from the side.  It's something I've been dreaming and maybe thinking about as a concept.

I know I was bouncing to the theater.  Also, my dad was somewhere after at like a money game machine or something like that getting money out and he was like thinking, oh my, "This isn't this."  Like, I shouldn't have been in front of said person stimulated, but that I Was cuddling her was unheard of for me.  I give my parents quick, brash hugs, but I used to not for some reason.  I don't know why I never cuddled, but I don't know why I even can.  You'd think it'd be shitty after awhile, but I guess I'm not that dilapidated, all growing up, pretty much the whole bulk after I did gymnastics, and I'm really careful yet attuned, so keen, like a dolphin's ear.  It's so like specific and like hard, though, like strong, I don't mean like Tim Burton touchy feely feeling of aura around him.  You know, like feeling little pieces of metal sand.  Sometimes.  It's not always exactly like that to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*