Thursday, November 1, 2012

Complications

Why do some people go by "what" happens?..

Also, why ambush someone in their personal pleasures like you ruined it for someone else?

If someone insults you, you don't have to become consumed by pity and remorse and "other stuff" for yourself.

Please, leave me alone.  If you want to attack people on the internet, I don't start things.  However, I don't take some things, and maybe once in awhile I will talk back.

I did realize that people here weren't all from Florida and that in some ways Orlando is less competent.  They're a bit unfriendly, but I know my aunts are, too.

I said I'd blog about how I felt about my dad, told him.  I dunno.  He's disrespectful, but I already said what I came to say.

Why should you feel like attention for what someone says to you when lots of people are actually suspeptible to it?  I mean, what are you talking about?  It's not nice.  Why should you be like so ruined?  I think some people were mean to me.

I know, on the way home, I imagined my mom in agony about "not being let to take the Hair, Skin, and Nails" pills.  I thought it was cunning that she cut her thumbnail for my dad.  I also think, since when my dad held me after being with my mom, that I turned tan.  She tanned her skin not too too long after.  I think she's not there for him.  I don't know why her skin didn't seem tan before.

I was mad my mom was being rude to me.  You shouldn't keep saying she's a princess over me.  }:|  That's sick and gay.  I did admit my dad admits he's shit, but kids don't have to be like their parents.  I'm the opposite of my dad in my achievement in not being disgusting.  I think he admits he's shit to his mom, though, how like we don't have to like pay loads of attention to it all the time.

So, what, I can't live and have to deal with your insults for going public?  But because I said something not that there's something to say.

Look, I care about your pretending to have a problem and all.  Why don't you get into it?  People do things automatically.  They don't mean them for you from what you did.  They mean them for knowing me.  It's up to you not to know me.

Also, I can't make it a blast for you.  I will respect you, but you have to make it a blast for yourself that you're so much better than me supposedly.

Um, why has this friend of mine been hysterical about you need to become more like your parents in a good way and if you're good and you're parents are not you have to balance it out, all these years, like at least since I dunno like 2002 or 2004.

Also, what about my talking to my dad?  Didn't you get it?  I was just talking.  I've known people who think you're supposed to sit there and say nothing.  Kids around my age.  Both a little olde and younger.  Well, I dunno, I think with parents of different ages.

So, why do people think Ellen DeGeneres and Madonna are "risky?"  That's rather suggestive to them.  They're unappealing and dirty and spoiled, but I don't mean to go out and attack Madonna herself but am generalizing from why I don't really watch Madonna like I watch Ellen DeGeneres and am thinking about Ellen DeGeneres in condoning them as a pair.  So, by unappealing, I mean not perfect.  I shouldn't say this!  The word seemed worse for some reason when I said it.  I don't mean ultimately|totally.  I just mean that they do that and it's funny but kinda hurtful.

Also, there's this picture of my brother where he looks like he's at some peak of pleasure at the opposite of me, and over me with interest in me just because of his parents supposedly it's just not okay he's so thin and smooth and sunken in.  I guess he doesn't seem as white yet is treated well.  That's suggestive to people of minor European ethnicities in America because they get too much pleasure for it over other people.

My dad's youngest sister has 2 good pictures I know of, and they're pretty good.  One is very good and detailed.  Why is she treated like it's okay to be white?  }:|  I have one purpose in life, and I decided to do it today.  It's about anyone treated better than me who's white and not disgusting.  I used to not like the other one.  I think they flooded.  I don't want to describe them right now because I'd prefer to keep it a secret.

I posted a picture of my grandma as a kid and like her mom and the others.  I lost them with my old computer.

Now, I don't know what else to say, feel kinda bad.

Oh, so what's going on with maybe this boy is bad because you wanna pleasure him up for being nice to me because he's so appealing, like in a sinful way against me?  He made some wrong moves, but I believe my dad made him do it.  How can you pleasure him against me for going against me?  He wasn't crazy to me.  Just on the message board, talked to black people and used a word I didn't look up a lot and called people retards all the time.  Ugh!  Why would youy do that?  Why won't you listen to me?  Please don't pleasure him against me for it.

Now, I don't know what else I was gonna say.

Also, my aunts are mean and so is my family and old friends.  They just sit there... and wait for me to become more critical, astute, and tempered, when they're like that a lot, just because before I had more control.  My aunt won't leave me alone.  I'm getting messages from my dad's signs.  She thinks my grandma wants her to like ruin my life with my mom.  Still, obviously, I don't get the respect and fun that my other aunt got.  It's because my mom is not white, but it's also because my dad's really disgusting.

Also, the friend I mentionedI talk about has parents 45 years older, the dad older, born in 1941.  She's 2 months younger.  I told my friend - wait she's 3 months younger?  No, 2.  I told the other 3 months older that she was 2 months younger and it was like "pretty good" or something.  We were jogging, and I think she had like an orange soda.  She used to drink Sunny Delight.  My orange juice was left out thatI finally got.  In my dream, with my mom, I was gonna drink it.

I can't feel like I have 2 older parents.  I am upset that my dad supposedly isn't as cool, but what about how he's smart?  I know it's messed up.  Maybe, I'm a bit knocked out, though.

Um, I keep having to move around hearing these noises.

I feel cornered for the pile of what I've done.  I explained I didn't attack anyone.  You wanna really talk to me?  Don't just post little comments on Twitter.  Also, I can post in public, like everyone else.

Ugh!  I feel a bit sick, too..

I got this perverted, useless idea that I was like shitty and pleasured for having a dad born in July 1950, well 1950 as the idea.  I mean like nerdy and dumb.

I don't need to say this yet feel the need to, am pretty worked and tired from losing relaxation... I feel threatened for things I've had online that aren't on right now because I changed sites|information.

I just heard a car go by and felt stimulation sorta at the base inside my body, and I've not been.  Then, my left foot jerked, like at the doctor, and then my legs warbled|trembled.

My dad is so mean ... stupid, like his parents said he said which I never said before ... because he was like looking at me like I was shit for trying to act like I was strong yet my legs trembling.  He wasn't supposed to notice because he disdains it, grotesquely and lackidaisically.  I don't really know how he was paying attention to it.

Also, I'm not up for listening to the stupidity of others's fathers because they are closer to my mom's age, that everything is related to hurting me because of the n word thing and weaved in and out other things and that anything good nearby the situation goes or even just anything good.

I don't think my aunt who is older should be able to make people like Ellen DeGeneres worry just for existing.  She's been mean since I had different problems.

Why do people want me to just be disgusting and in pain and get mad and slow me down otherwise?

I noticed my dad didn't work for 3 years, 1 year when I was in college.  I didn't like him.  My aunt took me to the mental hospital, and he just came and left me.  My mom didn't want to, and I don't think other people do, neither.

I'm tired of the racism of the stupidity of the Germans, how they're like pieced together retardedly like a Korean or something.  I had a dream I was stimulated with Japanese.  2 thin ones.  They said ... "Jap-a-nese."  Like other Asians were disrespectful to us or me in particular.

Just thinking, I don't mean to curse like that boy has.  Why should he be in trouble when other people do it?  I don't care if he's nice, too.  That just justifies it, but he's indirect with me.  Lots of people are.

I don't like people from areas other than Florida who think it's cool to be mean for being mad you're not in on some situation of more flirtations and stuff.  They think it's so saucy and flashy and stuff and glamorous.  :|  They're so that hardcore.

How is my aunt able to knock me out so and why does she do it now?  My grandma has, too.

Okay, for now.

Ah yes, why pleasure this boy against me for being mean but not like disgustingly mean like really mean?

I should add some things to my website but am feeling really stressed and sore and dead.

Also, in lieu of people being intelligently, very intelligently in a way, online like this boy, no, I cannot possibly write everything I'm thinking, in sacrifice you don't do something bad, just because of the n word thing.  Oh, don't be upset when I say "the n word thing."  I could say the situation and see what it says on my website.  Or some thing I did wrong.  I probably shouldn't.  I am really concerned it affects someone involved, but I won't say what it was here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*