Thursday, November 1, 2012

MY AUNT

She thinks and my grandma's done similar things in big situations that if I am like saucy that I have to forget about something that pleasures me, but I don't quit ever feeling pleasure.

Also, I'm mad my aunts are so dynamic and cranky, pretty much, yet my dad still respects them.  Look, I don't like it and think you're gonna get me to say "you're stupid" for thinking because of my race, that's settled.  That's totally ridiculous.  His sisters are brats, end of story, period, the end, el finale.  Why should they be "allowed" to do these things?   I was before I thought my life became an experiment and I came home from college.  I had Fs, which are, years later, mostly Ws.  I could get the rest back by grade forgiveness, taking the class over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*