Thursday, November 1, 2012

Feeling Bad Like Before

I feel bad like when I was talking to my grandma.  Irritated and under pressure, for no reason.  Literally.  :|

My daught started yelling at me and walking towards me cornering me, claiming that I was like attacking him by talking loudly, "Don't yell."  I just asked about his sisters, and he was going to do something but was here awhile.  I was complaining.  He keeps acting like he's being mean like them.  I hear noises when I'm alone, and I think he did it.  However, I do believe and have heard someone talk like they were in another world, and then I started hearing noises like that.

Also, I was asking like if something was wrong or "if he had a problem."  He got mad at me.  He kept coming closwer and yelling but not very loudly.

I said what if I called 911.  He said they'd take me away and wouldn't explain.  He suggested I needed medicine or to get out, I having said I needed money and not him.. and that I was sick.  I don't know why you care and that affects you, really..

Also, I'm really tired now.  I have quite a lot of videos to load but not like 20.  Ugh!  Honestly.. I do not feel like getting up and going to the bathroom now but may..  Okay, I did but didn't know to wipe my glasses.

Ugh, my dad is so weird.  I'm thinking he's like torturing this boy I know.  Like in a perverted way, in a way.  My parents are sick.  They act nice but give subtle hints and give the sign they're white|submissve and everyone give in, immediately over me.  D':  I can't always have to be wary for his perverted ways.  Now, his sister will know and do something that affects me, like leave "3" messages for me on my Facebook or something..  She always does that when "something" happens.  I don't like how much she reacts and makes it important, like she's trying to impress her mom and take me away from my mom because it's not nice!  D:  She's always acted respectful, never directly told me I did anything wrong.  My younger aunt did.

Also, my parents keep being mean when they don't have to be.  I don't think this is right.  I don't know why I'm attuned to some of this fake stuff and why no one's doing anything!  Anyone out there other than my aunt or Tim Burton who has a psychology degree?  *Bawk*

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*