Thursday, November 1, 2012

Experiment

I really preferred not to do it, pretty much, end of story.  It was fun believing in things that weren't happening, that so many people around me were part of it.  It would be interesting, but now I'm kinda like bland.  I've gotten more bland, the more guilt I felt.  I'm pretty bland, now.

For other reasons, I wanted to set up my life so it was more simple and organized.  Then, you could guess what I was doing, like did I just do something different in the world around me?  I also look pretty ugly and not very interesting when naked.  I pray that no one I know saw me and that if for some reason they think I will commit suicide, which I do hurt myself sometimes but not anymore, I guess well I mean it's an interesting idea to think you deserve something like that to happen since people do worthless things for people.  I think it isn't necessary, but people are like that.  I never really look that good, my body, and my face isn't very detailed, anymore.

Also, I guess I approve of if it's just like normal people, not like you know normal people or something.  I guess that like they are using it to learn about like Florida and stuff.

It would be fun to set up a camera on someone, though, just I'm kinda fat and wasted and don't particularly like "deserve" it, though I mean before it seems it would have been fun and like a like one in a like big number of chance.  I already thought my life became an experiment after something.  So, I wasn't under the impression I grew up with it, until I thought it was my whole life and I'd reach true glory.  To elaborate, if anyone out there can't tell, I thought I was made special or something and would meet a new family and be the baby.  Supposedly, I would look different soon.  Remember, why not speak of it, when life was more complex??..  I worry that it's because I did bad in school and to punish people my age to not let us enjoy life for not "doing the right things," if you know what I mean..

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*