Thursday, November 1, 2012

Website Update - My Life

link
I took Risperdal.  My psychiatrist lackadaisically took me off the Depression pills I was given at the mental hospital when I told him it wasn't related to schizophrenia, basically.  However, I lost my female thing for a year.  My dad didn't have me cut up the side effects pill, and I think it made me sick and justified me to quit taken the medicine, altogether.  I've gotten bigger and lumpier since the mental hospital.  I had heavier ones and then very light ones.  I used to have to wear diapers when I decided to come home from college, though it was because I was kicked out of my major and couldn't stand the environment.  I was thinking of not going to college because Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was coming out.  In fact, I heaved upon seeing the poster my dad presented to me on the way to some big movie...​

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*