Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Outing

As I was taking a walk, a guy made me think of something... about America.  Then, he seemed to call me a nigger.  He was a little obese and weak with reddish hair, not sure if he was balding.  He kinda went on.  I went by making it loud and apparent but muffled that he was a nigger and something else maybe and because he kept on slammed in a way that he was shit and he acted like he just stopped like I called him a nigger online.  I was sorry and realized it was because someone else called me a nigger.

I came by a fat, not short lady raking with at least 2 guys.  I was thinking it was peaceful before the n word thing, and she seemed to think I was a nigger.  So, on my way out a car could tell I called her bullshit for basing her life on hurting me and then finding me out and finding she was wrong.

It started out that I kinda muffled that someone was shit because I was being accused of being sheltered, but I didn't realkly mean it.

The thing the first guy said was something about *what wasn't in it* in the United States|America.  I feel a block and can't remember.  Oh yea, then he was acting like my daughter wouldn't be Chinese-Indonesian and that she was an Oompa Loompa.  He rattled on like people do here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*