Thursday, November 1, 2012

People From Rural|Urban Areas

Ellen DeGeneres is the "poster child" or poster image, pretty much, for people who grew up experiencing more feelings and stuff from the start or whatever whereas people like me from the start would experience a totally modern view of the world, flawed as it is, though the other worlds I found people here believe are wrong.  They weren't supposed to kid around and be mean to us, you know?  Therein lies a specific answer to our problem.  So, people from other areas say they are experiencing as adults what we grew up with, like a very modern, fast-paced sentiment of the world.. kinda detailed and overwhelming because of where I'm from but not very stimulating for me really.  Sure, I tried hard to like grow like I was supposed to and like if I didn't have to grow too much.  So, I believe that people from areas other than Florida and California are experiencing life as it happens, like it's real, like it's more of a biological process.  I guess some people are really cool.  I feel Ellen DeGeneres was cooler than me, but I got cool when I quit gymnastics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*