Thursday, November 1, 2012

How's it going?

Why can't you understand my family can't control themselves, my dad and older sister?  Why did it hurt you?  They care about you.

Somebody help!

These things have to come out.

I'm really mad.  I think they're setting up to ruin someone I care about unbeknowistly.  Because someone else suffered in my eyes.

Please don't pleasure up people in a beastly, cruel ... most importantly bad way for something good they did.  Don't suggest they did something to make me feel bad.  Look, I don't know "what's" really going on, but no one decided to hurt you.  It was to hurt me and was just because of something I did.  You would have not had this happen.  I'm just worried.  I don't like what I feel.  I can sense also this person is really mad and affected.  They shouldn't be in this shit.  Just talk to me and wait if you want to talk to someone else.  They just want to hurt me by not being nice to you and probably wouldn't have really met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*