Thursday, November 1, 2012

Degradation

My aunt seems to connect ideas, in the background, after she was supposed to be nice.  That's not really a nice "smart" alec thing to do.

What was important about that way of being?  Ah, yes, what's your problem Ellen DeGeneres?  Stop thinking these vicious thoughts.  Are you jealous my dad is from New York and Pennsylvania?  He and his oldest sister both lived in California, maybe near L.A., dunno, not my dad, and my dad in the most prominent city in Washington state.

What is it, Ellen?  Are you mad you snapped at me because of the n word thing for having a farm family?

You all are wrong.  Stop acting like everything has to be this way because of "the n word thing."

Also, someone acted like they would kill my mom just to look cool.  She came home and locked herself in her bedroom until my dad came home and then made some noise in the kitchen.  Also, I think she's pretty respectable and comes from a generation of prominent individuals.  Need I "suggest" more?  I just found that other people are ... well, not so strong|nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

State your name, don't be a creep
Leave your message after the *beep*